HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Hey Sup
Posted at 3/14/2012 05:45:00 PM
 

Nothing much happens this few days. Just that, I think I gain weight a lot. And SPM result is in 7 days . I can't wait. Especially for my History grade. I kept dreaming that I got 2As and few Bs and Cs, even E. I hope I won't get any Es :( Serious. And oh, Ds as well ! it doesn't look that nice :( But I didn't even study at all during SPM LOL. Got la. After History test, then lazy already. lol #noregrets wtf
HAIZ. when nothing to blog, talk about SPM. wtf. Really nothing to blog leh. My life is too interesting this few days, every night eat eat, Every day stuck at work count ants wtf It's a cycle all over again. Only it involves cutie pie in it  hahhahahah ! 
Everyday I see different things happening, OH like two days ago , the door at Onejaya broke, and all those shattered glasses were everywhere, reminds me broken hearts . Aw. 

so like that la the story. so sad. 




My mum said I could be anything, So I became his girlfriend. 






 

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.