HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  SPM RESULT
Posted at 3/21/2012 01:40:00 PM

I slept kinda late last night, and woke up kinda early cause even in my sleep I was dead nervous. SPM RESULT. FINALLY. YAY. haha :) 


I expect my result to come out like that. Although I do wish it's 5As . My dad promised me 5k for 5As, but since I only got 3As :( aw. I'm cursed with 3As. I can bet for every government exam I sit for, I'll always get 3As. Whatever la. :P 


So after I got my result, I straight go to Segi College, Kuching and register myself for the A levels programme. Ah. So this is my life :') 


Well, even though I didn't get that precious 5As, I'm still satisfy with my result. When I first saw my slip, saw that I got 3As, and one of em is History, I screamt like a lunatic. And I don't know how many times I scream my lungs out in school. I'm so proud of myself. 





xx

Labels: , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.