HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  I'm hungry
Posted at 4/03/2012 12:39:00 AM

FINALLY. After listening to reviews about this movie, FINALLY, I went to watch it last night :)


Set in a future where the Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television, Katniss Everdeen volunteers to take her younger sister's place for the latest matchsource here.

Almost every time I watch movies, I'll definitely scream. And the worst should be during Scream 4. The very worst that my friend felt entertained seeing me scream throughout the movie rather than the movie itself. Anyways, I screamed at the part where after Katniss managed to cut those genetic mutant bee's hive(actually it's not bees, but I forgot the name for it lol), lol the hives just dropped and those bees flew everywhere and started to bite every one, and watching it made me feel a little bit painful T.T and the second time I screamed during the movie is when the beasts suddenly came out of  no where. heh



I think the people who created this competition isn't fair ! How can they suddenly make random beast appear, or random fire appear ? Yea it's a game, but still, it doesn't seem fair. hahaha ! But that's the best part of it, cause it's some how unexpected. I mean the middle part. I also didn't expect those organizers to purposely make Katniss and Peeta fall in love. What I expect to happen was Katniss to win. Yeh . This movie was some how predictable, but at the same time exciting. Now thinking whether to read the book or not. haha !

Rate ; 6/10

___________________________________________

OH HEY, not forgetting to say hye to APRIL !
Plus , last month is the last month I'm working. But then , I'll still work this month, just not everyday. I hate it when events clashes with my working hours . Plus, I hate it even more that I barely see my family and friends because of working. But still, working is definitely fun ! so , 3 nights ago, the bosses sponsor me for my farewell dinner. heh :)



After much thought, they opted to eat at Porkies.



Family set haha :D

Me: Daddy , I want kids meal !
Boss : GO DAI LA YOU
Me: :( ee why can like this one LOL
Waitress & colleagues: HAHAHHAHAHAA

and after that, the waitress keep on calling him DADDY. ahhahahah !

and also, I bought myself something cute :D



France flag purse :D Unfortunately , the U from JOURNEY is gone. Saw others flag with the perfect note, but die die want this France flag purse. cause it's FRANCE 
Bought the keychain separately tho. It's actually for my phone, but found out, it fits my purse more perfect than my phone. hahah :D

Life is wonderful .
Life is journey.
Life is about creating yourself.



Moral-of-the-story ; Always try to enjoy life no matter how old you are ;)



xx

Labels: , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.