HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  The Avengers
Posted at 5/06/2012 11:59:00 AM

I finally watched Avengers. A little outdated tho, since 9gag posted it's pictures like ages ages ago. but I finally watched it. It some sort of comedy cum adventure movie. 

Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army.

To be honest , this movie was just meh. Maybe cause I'm not really the type to watch movies like this. But the fighting were cool. And during those aliens-weird-robot-thingy coming down to earth, I was like, "oh star wars is here too!" and my bestfriend said, "pris. please don't embarrass me" :')

____

My favourite super hero among all should be,



Captain America. :)

And the coolest should be ;


Iron man . :D






xx

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.