HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Life & Lomo
Posted at 6/23/2012 11:03:00 PM
 

It's been a while since I last blog, trying to regain myself. Finding back every single piece that was shattered everywhere. Trying to forget every little single detail about you. Tho it'll be hard, but nothing is impossible. Keeping myself as busy as possible, and making new friends, nice ones of course. hehe What doesn't kill me, has made me stronger. ;) 
_____________

Anyways, got my last films back. ISO 400 as usual. And now waiting for my elitechrome film to finish so that I can send it for developing. woots can't waitt ;)


Swing outside my house!


My favourite picture from this batch of films :D


Sematan Trip :D


Mini sharks :D











The last two photos ended up weird? like some sort of a fisheye effect haha ! wonder how did I do it :P LOL









xx

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.