HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  one of those moments
Posted at 6/26/2012 07:58:00 PM

It's the second day of class & I'm totally exhausted and feeling all wipe out :( Just the second day, OH most probably cause on both days I woke up at 6.30am then waited for my friends to pick me up . ehehhehe :P 

College life is quite fun for the second day. Can see suai ge LOLOLOLOLOL. But my mum keep asking me not too. haha I'm fine. I'm used to getting my heart broken, used to smiling even when all I wanna is lie down and sleep. Literally. 
I've been to all my classes already, business, law & accounting. Among all, as expected, accounting was the hardest & most boring class. Which I can get myself exempt from that subject but it's quite an important subject aw aw :( and unexpectedly even tho my interest is in law, but business class attracts me the most HEHE. 

All the best Pris ! 



xx

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.