HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  We belong together
Posted at 6/17/2012 02:33:00 PM


When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe, Come back baby, please, Cause we belong together.
______________________

It's been 3 days since you left. I never felt so lost in my life. I thought I knew what to do, I thought I could live without you, but I couldn't. I have never imagine life without you, I have never thought the day you left would come.

And come to think about my social activities in those 3 days, I felt really disappointed in myself. So I deactivated my Facebook to stop my social mingling. It's only enough that I get hurt, I don't want others to get hurt as well. As my mum's wish, I would only go to work and go back home, I would only go to college and study, and go home and study more. I would stop my active wild life, and only go out unless needed. I don't want to get hurt anymore.

__________

I keep on lying to myself. I tell myself everyday, it's going to be fine. I keep giving myself hope. I keep myself as busy as possible, trying so hard not to break down. I even lied, saying I don't need him in my life. But fact is, he is my comfort place, his hugs makes everything better. Right now, all I need is his hugs. But it's really impossible.

I dreamt of him last night.. it was nice while it lasted. But I've woken up to reality and I realize everything's different. You weren't coming back. & You won't.

When you're dreaming with a broken heart, The waking up is the hardest part,  You roll outta bed and down on your knees,  And for the moment you can hardly breathe,  Wondering was she really here? Is she standing in my room? No she's not, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

when you left, some part of me died, happy wasn't in my vocabulary. I forgot how to live life. I forgot the intentions of life. I forgot. everything but you.



Hey I miss you.
xx



Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.