HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Lazy
Posted at 10/24/2014 03:41:00 PM

Amen. 

Anyways, the other day at school, I wanted to print something but the photocopy machine was out of paper. Whatsapp the lecturer in charge and he told me to get it myself. I whatsapp him the picture above lol. 

Currently stressing myself out, and stealing time to blog about my coming assignment that is due on Monday and the sad part was, I finally understand what I need to do today when this was given last Monday. The classes that I dread in this semester is Design Study. Because I don't know anything about art and I'm not that creative too. So, here I am, typing this out waiting for my group members to approve of my drawings. Which is? 

Windows open, fan on,  aircond on, seems like the perfect atmosphere to work in. An electrical wasting kind of way. haha. 

xx

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.