HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Hello 2017
Posted at 12/31/2016 10:37:00 PM


Fresh graduate, Priscilla Tawie, 22, hopes to start her career path next year.
“This year (2016) has been a blast and I ended it by surviving and graduating college. Next year (2017) would be the beginning of my career path or a mid run in life.
 I wouldn’t be greedy and ask for the impossible – that is to lose weight.”
 “That said, I hope I can have lots more food to ‘experience’ in the coming year.” She said her most cliché resolution would be to become a better person, open a new chapter and finish it with great success and achievements.
- Recycle my new year's resolution from a piece my ex-colleague during intern days wrote on Borneo Post. Link Here


To be honest, with each year passing through, those resolutions I made at the end of each year to commemorate the new year as well as to set goals would most probably be forgotten by quarter of the new year.

However, there are some simple hopes for the new year that I would make each year is the cliche saying of "hope the new year will be better than before". With that said, it would be a lie if I would pass the year without goals.

My 2017 goals would be to land a good job with appropriate pay with my Diploma certificate & probably to continue my studies once more. Facing the new years which also means new phase in life, I'm afraid that things do not go as planned. Simultaneously I am excited to meet new challenges as well as experience new things. I'm an ambitious person so cheers to more future achievements.

Turning 23 next year while holding onto responsibilities, I'm glad to say I've come a long way in life. Slowly climbing up the stairs, frightened of the fall. Each passing moments, I've grown a whole lot of maturity.

There's not much to say, but here's a little recap of my 2016 before ushering the new year's.
In 2016, I got legally married (Oct), graduated from college (Dec), organised an event with my graduating classmates (Oct), went internship at the place that I've been eye-ing - get to experience my life long ambition (June), and ate various kind of foods that I've never eaten before! I also did revive my blog a little which was my 2016 resolution.


OKAY COME AT ME 2017



xx

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.